.The Incineration. .The Incineration.

Good but quiality sounds weird.

Good as always but the microphone makes it sound strange, never the less its very good. A little strange sounding though.

.Under the Moon. .Under the Moon.

Good

I have to agree, slow it down maybe a little and try it, I think it would sound better slower. Good job.

Guitar Challenge - Cyril Guitar Challenge - Cyril

Good

As some would say this is "sick"[The good sick, if there is one.]

Very good, but a little too short, also I don't think this is "Metal", I'd say Rock.

CyriltheWolf responds:

My bad. >_>

FFVII With like Guitars!? FFVII With like Guitars!?

Ahhh brings back memories...

Ahh, brings back memories[AND IM 14! The game came out when I was like 1!] Good job.

Out in Country Out in Country

Amazing.

Depressing, I love it. Im no fan of country though, but this is very well done. Maybe add some drums atleast as a suggestion?

Evilogg Evilogg

Intresting

Don't listen to what Deejay said, It's a very odd piece and I enjoyed it. So strange, but origional. 5/5

DrudgeSkeleton responds:

Thanks for the support :-)

.Lore. .Lore.

Good, very good

I hate to agree with what the others said, the notes clash in spots and it sounds out of tune sometimes, but nevertheless its very good.

.A Lullaby. .A Lullaby.

Very good, very relaxing.

5/5 I had a long, hard day and this helps me relax...Thanks

Teimlia responds:

I'm glad it does. Means a lot that you like it!

listen to while sniffing cheez listen to while sniffing cheez

Good song but what?

Good song, but why sniffle cheese?

roflsandwhich responds:

becuz its good for you

.Gates of Fire. .Gates of Fire.

Good

I'm a jazz kind of person but this was very good to say. Add other instruments like drums, other then that I enjoyed that.

Teimlia responds:

Thanks for the response! I do plan on adding drums and other instruments to flesh it out though. So check back when you can and hopefully I'll have the re-recorded track with added instruments up!