Zeitgeist Addendum R:3 Zeitgeist Addendum R:3

Great.

But you only show one side of the argument.

If there was no inflation, and the supply increased, then the value of goods would decrease and people would not be intrested in making that good. Inflation is good at a controlled rate, business grows, the money grows.

Twilight Quicky Twilight Quicky

Good but short!

Too short but I like the animation.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I love the look of it you're a great animator.

A great animator but not really a great comedian. I mean, a parody makes fun of things in the game, but you didn't really, I mean most of it was just random and not really funny. For example, why was Louis eating chicken? I know it's racist and ment to be funny but it had nothing to do with the game. And Zoe was almost completely left out. She's the female character. I expected her to be made fun of a lot. Things like she can't shoot, guys play as her, etc. You also didn't make fun of the really frustrating things in the game, such as jumping off some buildings makes you hang on or that no character can't pull them selves up. Nothing really parody-like. I suggest playing more of the game. Also, it has a REALLY high score for a parody. The animation was great but, wow.

Over all, 7/10.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Great game.

Love the series.

Also, Mokevo, U MAD

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

People don't really know much do they...

Superman1985, I spent 10 hours yesterday watching a livestream from Gaza City, and this "Isreali ground strike" is bombs and rockets from what I've seen. Sure there was automatic fire, but a lot more explosions.

Also, 42% of the people who died, are women and children.
900+ died, 3600ish wounded.

Oh yeah, Isreal is trying REALLY hard.

.The Incineration. .The Incineration.

Good but quiality sounds weird.

Good as always but the microphone makes it sound strange, never the less its very good. A little strange sounding though.

.Under the Moon. .Under the Moon.

Good

I have to agree, slow it down maybe a little and try it, I think it would sound better slower. Good job.

Guitar Challenge - Cyril Guitar Challenge - Cyril

Good

As some would say this is "sick"[The good sick, if there is one.]

Very good, but a little too short, also I don't think this is "Metal", I'd say Rock.

CyriltheWolf responds: